If you are travelling to Scotland from other parts of the UK: Travel is allowed between Scotland and England, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Note: Your plans may still be affected if the area you’re travelling to or from has local restrictions in place.
International travel: to find out the requirements for the country you are travelling from, please visit the Scottish Government’s COVID-19 international travel and managed isolation webpage.
Face coverings: By law, everyone aged 12 and over must wear a face covering, unless exempt, in most indoor public spaces. Please visit the Scottish Government face covering legislation webpage.
Find out more about Dunkeld House Lodges Club –
The Resort Information page contains a short history of Dunkeld and the Dunkeld House Estate, a summary of some outdoor activity which you can enjoy and some information about the Village – recently acting as a film set for the popular OUTLANDER series.
Regularly updated sets of photos in three flavours:
Planning Your Holiday
This vital section tells you everything you’ll need to know about coming to Dunkeld House Lodges:
- a general introduction for visitors
- arrival and departure details
- arrival calendars (Saturday & Sunday)
- events being held on site
- general information about the lodges – internet access, pets policy, smoking policy
- guest booking forms (there is also a full set of forms in the owners section)