General T & C
Dunkeld House Lodges Club makes every effort to ensure that the information published on this site is correct. However, Dunkeld House Lodges Club does not warrant or assume any legal liability for the accuracy of any information disclosed.
Dunkeld House Lodges Club is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or links referenced. The presence of a hyperlink from a page does not imply any kind of endorsement of the content of these pages or links by Dunkeld House Lodges Club.
All photographs used on the site are copyright of Dunkeld House Lodges Club, unless clearly stated in accompanying text.
We want to make services we deliver on the internet easy and our content rich and relevant. This sometimes involves placing cookies on your computer or mobile device.
Cookies are simple pieces of data stored on your hard drive. They are safe as they cannot be used to disseminate viruses and they can’t be executed as code.
Cookies we use can not be used to identify you personally as no personal information such as your name, telephone numbers or email addresses are stored within these cookies.
We use the WordPress framework to provide you with our web site. WordPress makes use of session cookies (which are automatically deleted every time you close your browser).
- wordpress_test_cookie – stores whether Cookies are enabled or not, expires when your browser closes.
- wordpress_logged_in_* – stores whether you are logged in as a site user (this will ony be true for staff and administrators)
- WordPress may generate some additional short duration cookies for functional reasons, and which do not collect any personal information (used to remember your time zone, for example).
Site Visitor Profiling by Google
We use Google Analytics to collect statistical data about our visitors. We do not identify you. We use the information to learn about how visitors use our website, and can adapt and improve the user experience based on such analysis.
This information concerns logging things like the number of times a visitor has been to the site, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred, which website the visitor came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked on and what keyword was used. Some of these cookies will expire when you close your browser, others will time out in half an hour.
Facebook Pixel for marketing
The following information may be sent via the Facebook Pixel scripts:
- HTTP Headers – Anything present in HTTP headers. HTTP Headers are a standard web protocol sent between any browser request and any server on the internet. HTTP Headers include IP addresses, information about the web browser, page location, document, referrer and person using the website.
- Pixel-specific Data – Includes Pixel ID and the Facebook Cookie.
- Button Click Data – Includes any buttons clicked by site visitors, the labels of those buttons and any pages visited as a result of the button clicks.
I don’t want this
You may opt out from google analytics and facebook pixel in the “Cookies & Privacy” popup. This will prevent google and facebook placing cookies on your device for this site, and will in no way diminish your user experience.